Storagepipe Solutions is a fast-growing company that is a leader in online backup and recovery and other data protection solutions. With its outsourced solution, Storagepipe is helping businesses of all sizes to protect their most valuable information assets. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Storagepipe delivers its secure and proven solutions through strategic partnerships and a direct sales force.
A current list of opportunities can be found below. If you believe any of these opportunities suit you well then we’d like to hear from you. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside Sales and Marketing Associate
If you are looking for a fast paced, entrepreneurial company with a great reputation, apply today. Currently, we are looking for an Inside Sales and Marketing Associate to join our team. The successful candidate will work from our downtown Toronto location.
Here is what we can offer you:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Flexible Benefits
- Opportunity to achieve performance based bonuses and incentives
We also have lots of employee events including:
- Company lunches and picnics
- Sporting and social events
- Evening events and dinners
You will be instrumental in fueling the growth of Storagepipe’s sales and a key driver of company revenue. You will require a solid understanding of Storagepipe’s entire service portfolio in order to propose appropriate solutions to customers.
As a member of our Sales and Marketing team, your mandate is to be a lead generation engine to the outside sales team by following up on leads, nurturing prospects, updating Salesforce.com, providing qualified opportunities to the direct sales team and working closely with the Marketing Manager on online lead generation activities and programs.
To be considered for this important role, you should have strong, proven experience with a minimum of 2+ years working in a customer-facing position in sales and ideally in a technology or software setting. The successful candidate must be comfortable and professional in making outbound sales calls to high-level IT decision makers in order to promote offerings that are both business-oriented and technical.
- Lead generation, prospecting and cold calling for net new business
- Drive new revenue opportunities via outbound lead generation through phone, email, social networks and direct marketing
- Navigating through various prospecting tools such as LinkedIn
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation to ensure pipeline is updated
- Maintain records of account activities and identify competitive or other critical information
- Generating qualified sales opportunities for the outside sales team
- Set up sales appointments and product demonstrations for qualified prospects
- Running sales campaigns in conjunction with marketing team to generate more leads
- Understanding the online backup and recovery market and communicate intelligently about the overall value of Storagepipe’s services to prospects
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers to gain their trust and respect
- Assist in onboarding new customers through walkthrough product tours and installationsUsing effective communication skills, draft marketing documents, press releases and other media outreach materials
- College or university degree, or equivalent experience in a related field
Experience and Skills:
- Innovative team player who is self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Possess 2-4 years proven success using inbound and outbound prospecting as your primary success tools.
- Experience in corporate selling (B2B) or the IT industry (software, technology or managed services) is an asset
- Professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Your most important asset is your ability to be personable as well as persuasive and to communicate convincingly
- Strong analytical skills in preparing value propositions and marketing programs
- Very strong ability to work independently, manage a pipeline of activity and prioritize to meet timelines and drive results
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including senior employees and executives
- Enjoy the challenge of developing new business and skilled at overcoming objections and reaching decision makers
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding goals
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Effective use of MS Outlook, Salesforce.com, and MS Office
- French/English bilingual capabilities are an asset
If you enjoy a team environment and want contribute to the continued growth and development of Storagepipe – we’d love to talk to you.
All qualified and interested applicants are invited to apply, in confidence, to: email@example.com.