Are you suffering these Backup as a Service (BaaS) issues?
- Gaps in your data protection and disaster recovery plan?
- Upfront CAPEX for installation; ongoing OPEX for maintenance?
- Demanding RPO requirements unmet with limited resources?
- Unable to deliver Recovery Time Objective (RTO) expectations?
- 24 x 7 x 365 IT requirements
- Constantly dealing with failed or corrupted backups?
- Natural disasters threatening your local data storage?
- Ransomware and insider threat risks keeping you up at night?
Convenient, secure and economical – experience the Storagepipe Difference
- Full backup and DR for virtual and physical environments
- Reduce or eliminate hardware footprint and related costs
- Backup interval options to meet a range of budgets and RPO needs
- Rapid and highly efficient virtual machine restore times (RTO)
- 24 x 7 x 365 expert support
- Monitors datacenter, operations and customer data transfers
- Off-site backup enabling full and rapid disaster recovery
- Isolated air-gapped backups provide additional peace of mind
Complete Protection with Backup as a Service (BaaS)
Simplify your organization’s day-to-day data protection and Disaster Recovery functions with Storagepipe’s comprehensive portfolio of Backup as a Service (BaaS) offerings. Our integrated Backup Services improve efficiency and remove the cost and burden of many essential, yet time-consuming tasks.
Minimize your risk, and free up your time so that you can focus on what matters – growing your business.
Backup as a Service (BaaS) Worldwide Availability
Storagepipe delivers this broad range of robust cloud services from a scalable multi-tenant infrastructure to customers and partners throughout Canada, the USA, the Caribbean, and Europe.
Each global data center meets advanced security and compliance standards while being in the right geography to support our customers with their unique data protection and disaster recovery requirements.
Storagepipe Named Veeam Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year 2021 for Canada
- Veeam Platinum ProPartner
3-2-1-1 Backup Rule Doubles as Margarita Recipe This Summer
Cybersecurity Awareness: 7 Tips For The April Fool In All Of Us
3 Steps for Effective Data Backup and Recovery
- Microsoft 365 Services