Are you suffering these Backup as a Service (BaaS) issues?
- Gaps in your data protection and disaster recovery plan?
- Upfront CAPEX for installation; ongoing OPEX for maintenance?
- Demanding RPO requirements unmet with limited resources?
- Unable to deliver Recovery Time Objective (RTO) expectations?
- 24 x 7 x 365 IT requirements
- Constantly dealing with failed or corrupted backups?
- Natural disasters threatening your local data storage?
- Ransomware and insider threat risks keeping you up at night?
Convenient, secure and economical – experience the Storagepipe Difference
- Full backup and DR for virtual and physical environments
- Reduce or eliminate hardware footprint and related costs
- Backup interval options to meet a range of budgets and RPO needs
- Rapid and highly efficient virtual machine restore times (RTO)
- 24 x 7 x 365 expert support
- Monitors datacenter, operations and customer data transfers
- Off-site backup enabling full and rapid disaster recovery
- Isolated air-gapped backups provide additional peace of mind
Storagepipe’s Backup as a Service (BaaS)
Simplify your organization’s day-to-day data protection and Disaster Recovery functions with Storagepipe’s comprehensive portfolio of Backup as a Service (BaaS) offerings. Our integrated Backup Services improve efficiency and remove the cost and burden of many essential, yet time-consuming tasks.
Minimize your risk, and free up your time so that you can focus on what matters – growing your business.
Backup as a Service (BaaS) Worldwide Availability
Storagepipe delivers this broad range of robust cloud services from a scalable multi-tenant infrastructure to customers and partners throughout Canada, the USA, the Caribbean, and Europe.
Each global data center meets advanced security and compliance standards while being in the right geography to support our customers with their unique data protection and disaster recovery requirements.
Complete Protection With Backup as a Service (BaaS)
Storagepipe’s processes and technology ensure that your data is always protected. We provide innovative, secure, reliable and cost-effective backup services including:
Veeam Cloud Connect Backup
✓ Convenient, secure, and economical for protecting your Virtual and Physical Machines
✓ Offsite backup allows complete recovery in case of disaster
✓ Quickly link your Veeam repositories to Storagepipe’s Cloud
✓ System Recovery with Warm-Site including Virtual (V2V) and Physical (P2V) capabilities
Veeam Backup & Replication
✓ Virtual Machine backup for VMware, Hyper-V, and Nutanix
✓ Agent-based backups for AIX, Solaris, Linux and Windows
✓ High frequency Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and highly efficient virtual machine restore times
AWS/Azure/GCP/IBM Public Cloud Backup
✓ Protect data stored on AWS, Azure, GCP and IBM Cloud
✓ Distributed restores to the cloud with multiple streams for optimal load sharing
✓ Perform Full, Incremental and Synthetic full backups
✓ Management options for public cloud data protection
IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) Backup
✓ Installs directly onto IBM i and dramatically reduces backup window / restriction periods
✓ When protecting IBM i, Storagepipe offers full system and library data protection designed specifically for this platform
✓ Appliance-based solution with local backup for fast recovery, and offsite cloud DR copies
✓ The first cloud-based backup, archiving and disaster recovery solution that’s designed specifically for the IBM i, and eliminates the need for tape
✓ Get more of what you love from your IBM i systems. With Storagepipe, you just set it and forget it. We’ll protect you reliably and effortlessly in the background
Cloud-to-Cloud Backup for Microsoft 365
✓ Backup Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams
✓ Minimizes risk of data loss and assures availability of data
✓ Helps meet retention, audit and compliance requirements for recovery
✓ Reduces employee downtime by easily restoring lost data
✓ Automated and on-demand backup
✓ Point-in-time backup and accurate, granular restore
Storagepipe Named Veeam Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year 2021 for Canada
- Veeam Platinum ProPartner
How Cyber Security Awareness Training Strengthens Your Business
- Cybersecurity as a Service (SECaaS)
Ransomware Statistics to Guide Your Ransomware Recovery Plan
- Cybersecurity as a Service (SECaaS)
Understanding Shadow IT: Risks, Benefits & Solutions
How MSPs Can Generate High-Margin MRR with Cloud, BaaS & DRaaS
- Cloud Infrastructure