Storagepipe has been a pioneer in protection for AS400 and iSeries systems since 2001 and provides IBM System i Backup and Recovery
- Cloud-based backup, archiving and disaster recovery solution designed for the IBM i
- Full system and library data protection designed specifically for AS400 / iSeries
- Appliance-based with local backup for fast recovery, and offsite copies for disasters
- Tape-less Solution – Eliminates the need for tape for system backups, library backups and everything else
- Improves backup performance, shortens backup windows and speeds restores with greater efficiency and higher speed
- Supports IBM software platforms and common applications such as Lotus Notes, Domino and JD Edwards
- Installs directly onto IBM i and dramatically reduces the backup window / restriction periods
- Extend protection beyond backup to DR by combining with Warm Site for iSeries
- Restore data and system from either the local backup repository or offsite storage
- Insured protection for local appliances with no-cost placement and seeding in case of disaster
The Best Backup and DR Solution for IBM i
AS400 and iSeries BaaS and DRaaS
Storagepipe’s Online Backup for IBM i is a complete turnkey service, including backup and archiving. This cloud solution requires no capital investment, and completely eliminates tape from your backup process.
Since it installs directly onto IBM i, it provides a modern, robust, full-featured backup experience without any of the drawbacks of a network-based solution.
As a leader in managed data protection for Power Systems since 2001, Storagepipe is a specialized IBM partner in a number of categories, including:
- IBM Powering On-Demand Applications (certified for SAAS delivery of applications)
- OEM (embed IBM technology in Storagepipe’s comprehensive solutions)
- XSP (Service Provider)
- Storagepipe has deep roots and capabilities supporting IBM platforms including xSeries, iSeries (System-i), and pSeries
- Specialized and proven experience supporting applications on IBM i including Lotus Notes, Domino, and JD Edwards
Long term support for IBM i
We have a longer and more extensive track record of support for the AS400 / iSeries platforms amongst online data protection providers.
And because of our unique IBM relationship and our focus on AS400, we have extensive experience working alongside IBM in critical situations when customers have IBM equipment and systems under maintenance and support contracts.
Get more of what you love from your IBM i Systems
Designed for i: Installs directly onto IBM i and dramatically reduces the backup window and restriction periods.
Bare Metal and System Recovery: When protecting IBM i, Storagepipe offers full system and library data protection designed specifically for this platform. Recover to an alternative physical iSeries or LPAR or to our cloud using Warm Site Disaster Recovery services.
Local and Remote: this appliance-based solution offers a local backup for fast recovery, and remote copies with extended versioning and archiving for major disasters.
Maintenance-Free: Get more of what you love form your IBM i systems. With Storagepipe, you just set it and forget it. We’ll protect you reliably and effortlessly in the background.
Goodbye Tape: The first on-premise and cloud-based backup, archiving and disaster recovery solution that’s designed specifically for the IBM i, and completely eliminates the need for tape.
Say goodbye to tape data backup
Storagepipe’s Online Backup and Disaster Recovery solution for IBM i is a complete turnkey service, including backup, recovery, Archiving and Warm Site Disaster Recovery.
This pay-as-you-go cloud solution requires no capital investment and completely eliminates tape from your backup and disaster recovery process.
- Installs directly on to iSeries, to provide a robust, full-featured backup experience without any of the drawbacks of a network-based solution
- The fully-managed Storagepipe backup solution, including a local appliance, controls the entire on-site and offsite backup process
- Integrated archiving optimizes long-term storage for cost savings, efficiency and compliance
Power Backup and Recovery features designed for IBM i
- Efficient, streamlined recovery process for fast, reliable, error-free restores
- Protect stand-alone objects, including all the objects that will be used outside of OS/400
- Efficiently save only delta changes and restore complete sets of the latest objects
- Flexible and powerful backup policies, including protection for IFS and DB2 requirements
- IFS and DB2 are restored in its entirety or restored by an individual object or data elements
- Restore data from either the local backup repository or from offsite storage, or temporarily restore systems to Storagepipe datacentres for disaster recovery
- Intelligent data compression and incremental forever backup ensure efficient use of storage, resources and bandwidth
How it Works
How IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) Backup as a Service Works
- Native iSeries application backup to a local storage appliance for fast LAN recoveries
- Configurable versioning on the local appliance
- Optimized and encrypted offsite transfers of data to the cloud for DR and long-term archiving
- Can utilize both Private or Public Networks
Storagepipe IBM System i Backup and Recovery Diagram
IBM System i Backup and Recovery includes iSeries and AS/400 services
- Designed for IBM i
- Faster backups and reduced backup windows for reduced downtime and more productivity
- Local and Remote Data Backup for fast recovery and long term retention
- Say Goodbye to Tape
- Bare Metal and System Recovery
- Streamlined Disaster Recovery
Veeam Cloud Connect
Extend Veeam to the Cloud for Backup and ReplicationPlatinum Provider
Cloud to Cloud Backup
G Suite, Microsoft 365, Salesforce CRMiSeries Specialist
IBM System i Replication and DRaaS
AS/400, iSeries, System iiSeries Specialist
IBM System i Solutions
Single Vendor AS400 and IBM iSeries Backup and Replication Services