Storagepipe Cloud-to-Cloud Backup for Microsoft 365 delivers total protection for your Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive for Business
- Backup Microsoft 365 apps including Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business
- Accurate, granular recovery of Microsoft 365 content—including mailboxes, tasks, calendars, files, public folders, groups, and teams
- Helps meet retention, audit and compliance requirements for recovery
- Stores Microsoft 365 data in secure offsite storage, separated from Microsoft’s platform
- Point-in-time backup with built-in rules for selective user and content targeting
- Reduces employee downtime by easily restoring lost data
Why Backup Microsoft 365?
People make mistakes:
According to a survey by Aberdeen Group, the number one cause of data loss in a Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment, such as Microsoft 365 (previously known as Office 365 or O365), is accidental data deletion. In fact, about 70% of all lost data is due to either accidental or malicious deletion of data by end-users.
Data loss and security breaches:
Microsoft 365 is also no exception to security breaches —it is vulnerable to internal threats (e.g., accidental deletion of data, actions by disgruntled employees, or access from ex-employees) but also external threats. Ransomware and malware attacks are a growing concern, and SaaS tools are no exception. Many organizations have suffered from unrecoverable data loss events and needed an enterprise-grade backup strategy to recover from these security breaches.
What Are The Challenges?
Microsoft 365 retention is complex and difficult to manage and monitor.
Microsoft 365 backup and retention policies can only protect you from data loss in a limited way and are not intended to be a complete backup solution. Commonly, internal administrators believe they are covered, only to find that in fact certain items are gone.
There is not only a need to fill the gaps in protection for Microsoft 365 but there is a greater need to provide access and control to Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data. It also needs to be stored securely and separately to ensure easy, reliable and fast recovery. While Microsoft takes measures to ensure that service availability is not disrupted, the measures taken to ensure that permanent data loss does not occur are limited.
Critical Data Protection For Microsoft 365
Storagepipe provides an easy way to protect your business’ critical Microsoft 365 information. Cloud-to-Cloud backup and recovery services integrate seamlessly with your normal use and meet your policy, compliance and disaster recovery requirements.
You moved to Microsoft 365 to reap the benefits of cloud technology and improve collaboration. But your responsibility to protect corporate data does not change when you migrate to Microsoft 365.
Eliminate the risk of data loss from accidental deletion or malicious acts with Storagepipe’s Microsoft 365 Backup solutions.
Microsoft 365 Cloud to Cloud Backup as a Service
While Microsoft provides redundancy and availability for the present state of your data, it is not backed up or retained for short or long-term archiving or compliance needs.
Ensure that end users can collaborate together from anywhere with Microsoft 365 apps including Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Protect these apps and your business against user error and insider threats, malware and ransomware, and unexpected downtime with Storagepipe’s Microsoft 365 Cloud to Cloud Backup.
This service securely connects to your Microsoft 365 tenant and captures all of the changes to ensure rapid and automated protection across your critical Microsoft 365 apps for continued accessibility and reliability.
Microsoft 365 Cloud to Cloud Backup
Securely connects to your Microsoft 365 tenant and captures all of the changes to ensure rapid and automated protection.
- Backup Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams
- Minimizes risk of data loss and assures availability of data
- Helps to meet retention, audit and compliance requirements for recovery
- Reduces employee downtime by easily restoring lost data and applications
- Automated backup for your cloud services
- Point-in-time backup and accurate, granular restore
Microsoft 365 Cloud Backup and DR Services
Leverage more than two decades of Backup and Disaster Recovery experience with Storagepipe’s comprehensive portfolio of BaaS and DRaaS data protection services and solutions for Microsoft 365 apps, user accounts, environments and tenants.
Managed Microsoft 365 Backup and DR Services:
- M365 Cloud to Cloud Backup as a Service
- Short and Long-term Data Archiving and Compliance
- Veeam Replication and Disaster Recovery as a Service
Microsoft 365 Managed Services
Simplify IT with a single solution and specialized M365 Managed ServicesPlatinum Provider
Veeam BaaS and DRaaS Solutions
BaaS and DRaaS from a Veeam Platinum Cloud Service Provider (VCSP)Platinum Provider
Veeam Cloud Connect
Extend Veeam to the Cloud for Backup and ReplicationPlatinum Provider
Veeam Backup and Recovery
Veeam Appliances (VMware, Hyper-V)