Consolidate and streamline your Backup and DR needs across all of your legacy and modern platforms and environments with Storagepipe’s Multiplatform Backup Services
- Local and cloud-based solutions including both on-premise and offsite backup
- Protect and recover all of your hypervisors including VMware, Hyper-V and Nutanix systems
- Managed Appliances for fast local backup and recovery, plus offsite copies for disasters
- Public and Private Cloud protection including AWS, Azure, GCP and VMWare
- Agent-based backups for AIX, Solaris, Linux, Mac and Windows
- Cloud backups for SaaS applications such as Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and G Suite
- Server replication enables the highest availability for Windows, Linux, AIX and iSeries
- Cloud backups are secure with AES encryption and transferred via a secure SSL/TLS connection
Streamline and Simplify with Multiplatform Backup as a Service
Storagepipe provides Backup and Recovery Services across multiple platforms so that there is a single service provider responsible to ensure protection for your data.
Most organizations have legacy systems and platforms that still need to be maintained, even as you migrate to more modern or cloud-based platforms.
However your platform and mix of systems change over time, Storagepipe will support the onsite, offsite and cloud protection of your physical, virtual, and cloud workloads and data.
Multiplatform Backup Services Overview
Combine best of breed software products both from third-party providers and Storagepipe to ensure complete protection for your legacy and modern workloads.
- Support for Windows servers and workstations, including desktops and remote laptops
- Protection from ransomware, user error and other data disasters with Insider Protection and immutability options
- Combine BaaS with advanced and proactive Anti-Spam protection for superior malware detection and filtering
- Leverage 20 years of Backup and DR experience to ensure legacy and modern systems are protected and that data is retained
Add our decades of Microsoft expertise to your operations by utilizing our Managed Services for Microsoft 365 here.
Need to strengthen your security posture? Check out our Cybersecurity services available for Microsoft 365 here.
Linux and Unix
Storagepipe’s server replication provides high availability, and when paired with agent-based backups enables rapid data and system recovery for your Linux and Unix environments.
- Supports multiple Linux variants including Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS and more
- Unix support for AIX and Solaris
- Full bare metal system recovery
- File and Volume based recovery
Cloud SaaS Backup
Storagepipe’s Multiplatform Backup Services provide comprehensive data protection for your legacy and next generation applications and systems from a single solution provider.
- Microsoft Office applications including Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business
- G Suite applications including Gmail, Google and Team Drives, Calendars, Contacts, and Sites
- Salesforce data including Lead, Contact and Account information is protected with automated backups
Read more about our Cloud to Cloud Backup services here.
IBM System i BaaS and DRaaS
Storagepipe has been a pioneer in protection for AS400 and iSeries systems since 2001, providing backup and disaster recovery specifically designed for these systems. Extend protection beyond Backup to Disaster Recovery by combining BaaS with Warm Site DRaaS for iSeries.
- Comprehensive cloud-based Backup, Archiving and Disaster Recovery solution from a single provider
- Appliance-based solution with local backup for fast recovery, and offsite copies for disasters
- Full system and library data protection designed specifically for the IBM i platform
Learn more about Storagepipe’s IBM System i Backup and Recovery here and IBM System i Replication and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) here.
Consolidate your BaaS and DRaaS for all of your platforms and systems with Veeam ProPartner and VMware Cloud Verified partner Storagepipe
- Ease IT transformations with consolidated BaaS for legacy and modern systems and apps
- Cloud to Cloud Backup for Windows, G Suite, Salesforce and other critical applications
- BaaS, DRaaS and Archiving for Microsoft OS and applications
- BaaS, DRaaS and Archiving specially designed for IBM i
- Simplify vendor relations with a single BaaS and DRaaS provider
- Many recovery options for Linux and Unix environments
Veeam Cloud Connect
Extend Veeam to the Cloud for Backup and ReplicationPlatinum Provider
Cloud to Cloud Backup
G Suite, Microsoft 365, Salesforce CRMiSeries Specialist
IBM System i Replication and DRaaS
AS/400, iSeries, System iiSeries Specialist
IBM System i
AS400 and IBM iSeries Backup and Replication Services including Cloud and Disaster Recovery for Power Systems