As many of you have probably noticed, we’ve been steadily expanding our YouTube channel to include informative content for all areas of IT.</p>
Our goals in enhancing and building our video section have mainly been to:
- Help IT managers cope with data growth, data protection, compliance and downtime more effectively
- Help IT service professionals (such as VARs, Technology Integrators, Managed Service Providers and other Channel Partners) get more customers and improve the profitability of their businesses
Recently, we’ve been fortunate enough to have Troy Ireland — CEO of TextLinkBrokers — answer some very specific questions about how IT service companies can take advantage of Search Engine Optimization tactics to attract more customers.</p>
TextLinkBrokers is one of the world’s leading search engine marketing companies, and have pioneered many of the technologies, tactics and terminology commonly used by most search engine marketing experts today.
IT service professionals face a number of unique obstacles when it comes to marketing themselves on the search engines:
- Their clients are usually local, within driving distance
- Their clients might be non-technical, and might not know exactly how to define the services they need
- They offer a wide range of services, and it’s difficult to rank well for every possible keyword
- They have limited time and resources available for SEO
In this interview, Troy addresses all of these issues and more. If you are an IT consultant looking to attract more clients through organic search, this interview should offer a lot of answers to help your business become more profitable.</p>
If you’d like to check out the videos through our YouTube channel, you can see them here.
Also, make sure to check out our Online Backup Channel Partner Program. Now, you can start your own white-labelonline backup service. Storagepipe offers an all-inclusive, turnkey solution that will help you provide more value and generate more income.