Are you suffering these Cloud Infrastructure Services issues?
- In-house resources limiting building a datacenter that delivers needed performance and features
- Difficulty achieving seamless scalability in step with needs
- Upfront CAPEX for installation; ongoing OPEX for maintenance
- Unsure how to assess and migrate to a public or private cloud environment
- 24 x 7 x 365 IT requirements
Convenient, secure and economical – experience the Storagepipe Difference
- Managed private cloud with IaaS with flexible Virtual Datacenters for specific customer needs
- High Availability computing and storage infrastructure
- Predictable expenses and OPEX and CAPEX savings
- Cloud evaluation with suggestions and migration services for AWS, Azure, GCP and VMware
- 24 x 7 365 expert support
Flexible Cloud Infrastructure Options and Dedicated Support
As a VMware Cloud Verified provider, we offer extensive options for your managed private cloud, combined with capabilities for dedicated infrastructure in our data centers.
Storagepipe offers truly complete end-to-end services for all of your needs. Combine IaaS with data and system protection through BaaS and DRaaS, Connectivity and Bandwidth, Colocation, Managed Services and more.
Storagepipe delivers this broad range of robust cloud services from a scalable multitenant infrastructure to customers and partners throughout Canada, the United States, the Caribbean, and Europe.
Our Cloud Infrastructure offering provides a Managed Private Cloud as a Service (IaaS) that provides Virtual Data Centers with virtual servers, storage, firewalls and networks, with flexible expansion of resources available, depending on your specific requirements.
In addition to providing our customers with unique private cloud services, Storagepipe also supports public cloud or hybrid virtual datacenter requirements.
Infrastructure Cloud Services Offered
Happy Holidays from Storagepipe
- Notes from Storagepipe
What’s Missing in Your Microsoft O365 Security and Data Protection?
- Managed IT Services
Find Your DRaaS Partner and Make Disaster Recovery a Strategic Part of Your Service Portfolio
Enterprise DR Planning: Disaster Ready Means Ready to Compete
- Microsoft 365 Services