Enterprise-Grade, Fully Managed Monitoring, Detection, Analysis, and Response
- 24/7 network monitoring to identify threats and potential vulnerabilities in your network through sophisticated monitoring, alerting, analysis, and insights
- Cloud monitoring for Microsoft 365, G Suite, Amazon Web Services, Azure, Dropbox, Box, and Okta
- Domain monitoring to protect against phishing and other potential attacks by monitoring and receiving alerts about activity to create and register similar domain names
- Alignment with cybersecurity frameworks, including the NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO 27001, Canadian Centre for Cyber Security Baseline Controls (CCSC BC), and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Continuous improvement with automatic delivery of enhancements, features and detection capabilities as new threats emerge
- Actionable insights to prioritize security efforts, implement security controls, update user policies, and promote education efforts
- Dedicated team of experienced cyber pros and analysts providing expert support, counsel, and recommendations
- DNS Firewall to ensure safe web browsing and Internet access by blocking connections to malicious websites
Expert Managed Monitoring, Detection, Analysis, and Rapid Response
Because Experience Matters.
Your company’s IT infrastructure is dynamic and foreverchanging as employees use new devices, update software, and connect from unique locations. Securing all these moving parts is nearly impossible when you lack the tools or resources necessary for success.
The result? All those hours once devoted to meeting business goals are now spent worrying about cybersecurity.
Instead of playing catch-up, secure your business with a platform powerful enough to proactively identify vulnerabilities, detect cyber threats and risks across your networks, cloud services, and endpoints, and provide functional insights to resolve them.
Did You Know?
Nearly 50% of a company’s cybersecurity risk stems from the complexity of managing multiple products or vendors.
Eliminate that risk with one solution for all your threat detection and response needs.
Continuous infrastructure monitoring is the best way to stay ahead of cyber risks and malicious activity. But with growth comes complexity and an ever-changing network.
The right solution lets you keep pace with your dynamic business without creating dangerous security gaps and gives you data-driven insights and a team of responsive experts on your side to prevent cyber threats and eliminate security vulnerabilities.
The Most Sophisticated Cyber Threat Monitoring
on the Planet, Made Simple
No matter the complexity of your network, your industry, or your budget, you’ll see a difference with the Storagepipe Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Service.
Whether you’re a small business with one location or a large enterprise with multiple sites our MDR Service pinpoints the cyber threats and vulnerabilities that are targeting your organization and delivers expert rapid response to protect your business.
Sophisticated threat monitoring and detection secures your data and assets and ensures continued operations while constantly improving features and detection capabilities as new threats emerge
All-in-one Threat Monitoring, Analysis, and Response:
Say Goodbye to Confusing Threat Alerts, and Hello to AROs.
Our sophisticated monitoring and detection technologies and methodologies are transformed into actionable insights that help us quickly and proactively understand the response needed to secure your business.
We use analyst-verified threat data and prioritized, actionable reporting to help address threats as Actions, Recommendations and Observations (AROs). Our approach removes noise so that we can quickly action the alerts that matter with the context needed to resolve them.
Need Additional Help? We’ve Got Your Back.
Everything you need in one professionally managed cybersecurity service. Get peace of mind with a defined service and a team of experienced cyber pros to help continually protect your business. Our advanced cybersecurity services are built on software with years of research and development, cyber analysis and technology from some of the most secure, complex, and fast-paced security environments in the world.
Storagepipe works with small, medium and enterprisesized businesses, providing complete cyber and data
security services including: