Malicious actors are attacking companies of all sizes, necessitating an enterprise-quality cyber resiliency strategy and scalable toolset for small and medium sized organizations. The likelihood of ransomware attacks has transitioned from ‘if’ to ‘when,’ and many discover too late that they have gaps in their disaster recovery plans.
Do you have the right people, tools, and testing in place to protect your most valuable asset 24/7 – your data?
Get key insights from Storagepipe a Thrive Company on the benefits of a multi-layered Cybersecurity framework to protect cloud and hybrid IT environments for businesses of any size.
Discover how to:
• Protect across the three main attack surfaces – endpoints, network, and cloud/SaaS
• Use immutable backup for resiliency from ransomware, sophisticated attacks, and data loss
• Detect and respond to cyber threats using actionable recommendations and observations
• Backup and recover Microsoft 365 Exchange, Teams, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
• Build resilient and flexible disaster recovery for any budget
Storagepipe a Thrive Company and Veeam Software® work together to ensure comprehensive and proactive multiplatform data protection and disaster recovery for our customers.
Join our experts at Data Connectors Toronto October 26!
If you have any questions now or after the event, please contact us.
See you there!
The Storagepipe/Thrive and Veeam Teams