Is your Government organization suffering these Data Protection issues?
- Vulnerability to ransomware threats causing concern?
- Concerned about hackers, malicious activity and losing critical government data to ransomware?
- Determining the best mix of private and public cloud services and how to migrate and manage them?
- Compliance requirements and data retention challenges?
- How to quickly and securely move to Microsoft 365 for modern collaboration?
- Spending too much time on regular system monitoring and maintenance?
Convenient, secure and economical – experience the Storagepipe Difference
- Backup-as-a-Service and Disaster Recovery with immutable storage for ransomware protection
- Security as a Service to address cybersecurity across your organization
- Short-term and long-term archiving options to meet compliance requirements
- Cloud Migration and Managed Private Cloud for secure cloud capabilities with data residency controls and SOC 2 compliance
- Microsoft 365 Migration, Licensing and Management simplifies your path to the cloud
- Save time and money through automation using our Server Monitoring, Management and Patching services
App, System and Data Backup for Government
Storagepipe provides reliable and flexible Backup as a Service (BaaS) for municipal, state, provincial, local and federal government as well as public infrastructure and utility customers.
Storagepipe’s Backup and Recovery services satisfy all major compliance requirements of government and industry.
Governments have a variety of challenges in their organizations and IT departments when it comes to data protection including downtime, data management across hybrid and heterogeneous environments, complying with stringent regulations, ransomware, Cybersecurity and Disaster Recovery (DR).
Trusted Backup and Disaster Recovery Services Under One Roof
Governments and public infrastructure organizations need stability, scalability, speed, security and reliability in their IT Infrastructure and partners that understand the changing landscape of technologies such as private and public clouds.
Storagepipe’s expert knowledge of Government Backup and Disaster Recovery requirements, combined with our specializations around cloud services for Infrastructure and Cybersecurity, provides extensive capabilities to address the challenges faced by governments.
We provide strong, encrypted Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions utilizing best practices for local and offsite protection, as well as advanced ransomware features to support multi-cloud government environments.
Storagepipe works with many government organizations and governmental agencies to move them to the cloud and protect their systems and data.
Why Government Agencies Partner with Storagepipe
Storagepipe supports many government, public infrastructure and utility customers, and our services fit even those environments that require special custom capabilities. Our customers range in size from small local municipalities to large airports and government entities. Every customer receives our responsive, full service Storagepipe Experience to ensure their success.
Storagepipe Awarded 2020 Veeam Impact Partner – Veeam Cloud Service Provider VCSP Growth Partner of the Year, North America
- Microsoft 365 Services
- Veeam Platinum ProPartner
Backup vs. Replication: Opposing or Complementary?
Storagepipe and VMware Cloud Conversations
- Cloud Infrastructure
- VMware Cloud Verified Partner
Industry 4.0 – Backup and Disaster Recovery
3 Steps for Effective Data Backup and Recovery
- Microsoft 365 Services
Backup as a Service (BaaS)
Complete Data ProtectionPlatinum Provider
Disaster Recovery as a Service
Your Backup and Disaster Recovery Heroes
Your Pathway to the Cloud
Complete Security-as-a-Service (SECaaS)
Long-term and policy-based retention