Freightmaster’s TMS system is designed to bring your transportation business all the functionality of a cloud platform combined with low costs and easy adaptability. It is a Microsoft certified and tested application that uses familiar office features. It is a “people friendly” software system.
Freightmaster is a complete transportation management system that enables freight professionals to make efficient and cost effective decisions. The various modules available cover the complete spectrum of a transportation business allowing you to offer end-to-end value to your customers. From the time the order is taken until it is delivered and beyond, Freightmaster has a platform for all aspects of the process that is efficient, cost effective and easy to use.
Freightmasters was developed by Next Generation Logistics Inc, (NGL) in 1988. It is a seasoned, and established supply chain organization that takes pride in the fact that they are USA based company that is “owned by its managers, and managed by its owners.” As energy prices continue to exponentially increase NGL is devoted to supplying their customers with a one stop solution for supply chain solutions and modern technology at reasonable prices.
Freightmaster has detailed modules in eight areas of logistics management including:
Multi company/division level platforms in:
* security — real time freight rate benchmarking, appointment management and scheduling
* load building-default route guide carrier assignment by traffic lane, consolidation/pool truck stop optimization, order route building, integrated inbound and outbound routing optimization.
* “business rules” processing-automated download of carrier interface and monitored carrier appointment systems, full freight claims management and processing
* customer contract and carrier tariff costing rules
*internet collaboration-carrier and customer appointment monitoring
*DOE Interface and fuel charge management–automated carrier fuel charge updates and carrier fuel surcharge history
* Export documentation management–NGLExportDoc-Multi Country Customs Forms provides a solution to complex international commerce transactions by creating high quality shipping documents.
* Accounting and accrual functions —company level freight accruals, customer email invoicing, air by customer, a/p by customer and commissions payable by salesman,
* Freight bill auditing and payment systems
Freightmaster brings all these features combined with comprehensive user and technical support. It also will support multiple operating systems and offers quick interface adaptors for multiple ERP platforms.
Whether you are looking for a Transportation Management System that is on premise, hosted or a hybrid, Freightmaster is adaptable to your specific needs.
Whether it is a small local company or a multi-divisional global one, their concentration on agility, efficiency, focus, simplicity and trustworthiness makes them a comprehensive answer for the transportation industry.
Storagepipe proudly offers online backup which supports Freightmaster and other TMS systems.
Please note that this is an unofficial description of Freightmaster services. Please visit Freightmaster directly for the most recently-updated information.