At Storagepipe we are always looking for opportunities to expand the availability of our solutions to cloud users globally. Storagepipe is excited to share that our Microsoft 365 Backup as a Service offering is now available on IBM Cloud Marketplace.
Many companies using cloud-based SaaS applications are losing data, often due to employee errors or malware. To ensure data protection, business continuity and meet compliance demands, you need to protect yourself. Regardless of whether data is on-premises or in cloud infrastructure, ultimate responsibility for data protection lies with the customer or the data owner — you.
Storagepipe’s M365 Backup as a Service on IBM Cloud provides you with critical data loss prevention through automated backup and storage.
IBM Cloud Marketplace provides a sales channel for IBM Ecosystem partners to buy and sell their enterprise applications to IBM Cloud clients worldwide. Through the IBM Cloud Marketplace, customers can access Storagepipe’s Microsoft 365 Backup as a Service offering on IBM Cloud with single invoicing from IBM, IBM account integration, and a streamlined approach for deployment and management of these cloud solutions.
Storagepipe’s Microsoft 365 Backup as a Service offering joins over 400 existing offerings on IBM Cloud Marketplace.
ELIMINATE THE RISK OF DATA LOSS FROM ACCIDENTAL OR MALICIOUS ACTS
Features & Benefits:
- Automated and on-demand backup.
- Minimizes risk of data loss and assures availability of data.
- Point-in-time backup with built-in rules for selective user and content targeting.
- Accurate, granular recovery of Microsoft 365 content—including mailboxes, tasks, calendars, files, Public Folders, Groups, and Teams.
- Restore your data to its full and original state –including folder structures, categories, and more.
- Helps meet retention, audit and compliance requirements for recovery.
- Protection from accidental deletion, security threats and retention policy gaps.
- Meet legal and compliance requirements with efficient eDiscovery.
- Reduces employee downtime by easily restoring lost data.
- Keeps email and files protected indefinitely without upgrades or purchasing more licenses.
- Export and report on backed up data.
- Stores all your Microsoft 365 data in secure offsite storage, separated from Microsoft’s platform.
The catalog of offerings on the IBM Cloud Marketplace empowers over 600,000 individual site visitors monthly, including users from Fortune 500 companies, with the solutions they need to support their digital transformations.
Storagepipe provides an easy way to help protect business critical Microsoft 365 information. Cloud-to-Cloud backup and recovery services integrate seamlessly with your normal use while meeting your policy, compliance and disaster recovery requirements. This offering can prevent customers from losing access and control over Microsoft 365 data, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive for Business. By using Storagepipe’s Microsoft 365 Backup as a Service, customers can ensure that their data is always hyper-available and protected.
About IBM Cloud Marketplace
For more information on IBM Cloud offerings, click here.