Toronto, ON — October 3, 2007 – Storagepipe Solutions, today launched its Service Provider Platform, targeted specifically to service providers and value added resellers across North America.
The online data backup platform will debut at IBM Information on Demand 2007 in Las Vegas, October 14-17, 2007.
Using the platform, forward thinking service providers and resellers are able to:
- Offer their own branded online backup service, helping increase customer loyalty
- Add value for their existing customers base through an easy to use subscription service
- Increase margins and create strong customer relationships with this Software as a Service (SaaS) offering
- Deliver remote data backup and recovery services to enterprises and consumers with desktop, laptop and server support
- Support expanding subscriber bases with a complete customer management portal
- Provide Continuous Data Protection (CDP) and proven off-site data recovery capabilities without costly investments
- Control their own pricing, branding and service bundling
The Storagepipe Service Provider Platform protects critical files from alteration, deletion, viruses and corruptions, increases user productivity, simplifies management of the backup and recovery function, and is scalable as systems expand in complexity and user bases expand in size.Â It also delivers centralized protection for all systems.
The platform is a turn-key solution including hardware and software as well as comprehensive training and includes sales and marketing support to ensure the success of service providers.
The Service Provider Platform delivers many innovative features for end-users of the service including:
- Invisible real-time file replication protection
- Versioning of files
- Self-service point-in-time restores
- Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes support
- Effective backup for remote and mobile users
- File include and exclude options
“As experts in data backup and recovery with blue chip clients and a stellar track record, our newest offering enables service providers and resellers to provide secure, compliant and reliable data protection solutions through a suite of easy-to-manage services,” said Steven Rodin, Chief Executive Officer, Storagepipe Solutions. “Our platform facilitates continuous data protection, compliance with regulations, and is engineered to provide end-users with the comprehensive coverage they need.”