Cloud-based Email Threat Protection for Your Business
- Malware and Ransomware protection (dual AV filtering)
- Blocks malicious URLs to protect against phishing
- Powerful Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware blocking
- 99.99% catch rate, 0.003% false positive rate
- Straightforward and rapid deployment; up and running within minutes
- Access to quarantine reports configurable at end user, admin or domain level
- Phishing / Spear Phishing and Social Engineering Attack Protection (i.e., CEO Impersonation)
- Empowered by artificial intelligence (AI) for continuous threat detection and prevention
Cloud-based Email Threat Protection for Business
Storagepipe’s Advanced Managed Anti-Spam Services have been purpose-built to enable businesses to easily protect their users and network from spam email, viruses and malware without incurring any expensive or time-consuming overhead.
The cloud solution easily integrates into the existing infrastructure, making deployment straight-forward and rapid – within minutes!
Storagepipe offers an advanced, cloud-based Anti-Spam solution that blocks spam and malicious email threats from your business and end users, while also enabling email continuity. Keep your business protected with a dependable and layered first line of defense without tying up IT resources.
Product & Service Features:
- Spam filtering: Storagepipe filters your organization’s email traffic to stop email spam from reaching your users. The solution guarantees 99.99% spam detection through multi-layered spam analysis including: real-time blocklists (RBLs), lists of websites that were detected in unsolicited emails (SURBLs), sender policy frameworks and Bayesian analysis. This coupled with a low false positive rate of 0.03% means that you never lose genuine email.
- Virus and malware blocking: Double anti-virus protection serves to block viruses and malware that are trying to infiltrate your network through email.
- Safelist / blocklist: The solution allows you to safelist and blocklist sender email addresses, meaning that you can choose to always allow or always block mail from a particular email address.
- Reporting: Storagepipe can send a quarantine report to users at specified times and intervals. The quarantine report contains a list of emails which have not been sent to the user because they potentially contain spam or viruses. The end user can decide to deliver, safelist or delete the emails in the quarantine report.
- Sandboxing: This feature protects against breaches and data loss from zero-day threats and email attacks by providing a powerful environment to run in-depth analysis of unknown or suspicious programs and files. This advanced email security layer provides protection against malware, spear-phishing, and advanced persistent threats (APTs), offering risk mitigation and insight into new threats.
- Cloud-based: The solution requires no software installation, making it simple to set up and manage.
- Recipient verification: Storagepipe offers Dynamic Recipient Verification (DRV), LDAP, list-based and specify regular expression verification to validate the email address against the mail server.
- Web authentication settings: Control what authentication method will be used when a user attempts to login for each domain. All login attempts will be directed to the appropriate authentication server for that domain. Internal (default), LDAP, SQL server, POP3 and IMAP are supported, ensuring that, when possible, users won’t have to remember multiple passwords.
- DMARC: Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC) is an email validation system designed to detect and prevent email spoofing. It is used in conjunction with SPF and/or DKIM to give domain administrators the ability to react to emails when criteria are not met.
DMARC matches the “From” header to the “Envelope From” of the sending email. It can help to prevent spoofing of the “From” headers that are often used by spammers in phishing campaigns
Phishing Attack Prevention
- Real-time protection against zero-hour phishing attacks
- Multi-layered detection and blocking of malicious URLs by rewriting URLs and providing AI-driven time-of-click analysis and verification
- Protects against links to websites that appear to be safe on delivery but are later weaponized with malware
- 1.6X faster phishing detections than the current market leaders
- 10 million net new, previously undiscovered phishing URLs every single day
- 5 minutes from initial detection of the malicious, offending URL to the user’s mailbox
Need Additional Help? We’ve Got Your Back.
Everything you need in one professionally managed cybersecurity service. Get peace of mind with a defined service and a team of experienced cyber pros to help continually protect your business. Our advanced cybersecurity services are built on software with years of research and development, cyber analysis and technology from some of the most secure, complex, and fast-paced security environments in the world.
Storagepipe works with small, medium and enterprisesized businesses, providing complete cyber and data
security services including:
Strengthen your security posture with fully Managed Anti-Spam Services
- No up-front investment or business risk
- Microsoft 365, G Suite, and Exchange Support
- Cloud-based email protection and backup from a single service provider
- 20+ years providing World-class Data Protection Services
- 24 x 7 x 365 support from highly-trained technical staff
- Includes premium features such as Sandboxing, 30-day email continuity, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC