Storagepipe Help Desk Services provide trained technicians for optimal end-user support with sophisticated processes and systems for rapid issue resolution
- Remote end user support for Desktop OS, Microsoft 365, G Suite and standard apps
- Active Directory user account and groups management
- Unlimited calls and emails with 24 x 7 VPN remote access help
- Reach the Help Desk by phone, email, or customer web-portal
- Emergency break/fix and remediation options
- Third-party vendor and supplier management
Headache-Free Help Desk Services
The Storagepipe Help Desk Services team provides reliable, North American-based support with certified staff using ITIL-based best practices. Our customers avoid capital investment, staff retention issues, trouble ticketing system headaches or infrastructure requirements to take care of end-users.
Enable your IT staff to focus on your business issues while we support your end-users around the clock whether in the office or working remotely.
Certified and Verified
Storagepipe’s Help Desk Services provides trained and certified technicians who are extremely dedicated and conscientious. Mandated to provide the best customer service possible, our technicians are courteous and responsive to client needs.
Our Help Desk teams become familiar with your systems and your people. These trained IT professionals use sophisticated processes and systems to resolve your issues quickly. You get quicker resolutions, less downtime, and more productive users.
Additionally, almost every one of our clients has reduced their IT Help Desk operating costs through the use of our services.
Help your team leverage technology to be more productive and reduce support
- Priority access to technical assistance with wide variety of skills for faster resolution
- Budgeting made easy with a predictable monthly fee and no capital expenses
- Avoid spending time and resources on training
- Keep up with the latest technologies and simplify vendor management
- Fast, reliable assistance with advanced troubleshooting and remediation capabilities
- Support for on-site and remote workers
Server Monitoring and Management
Network, Storage, Hardware and Applications
Migration and Management
Migrate on-premise systems and applications to the cloudMicrosoft CSP
Microsoft 365 Managed Services
Microsoft 365 applications empower communication, collaboration and security on the go
Desktop and Server Patching Services