Business data storage solutions are gaining huge popularity in recent times due to the risk of crucial data getting destroyed by internal errors or external cyber attacks. The globalization of business operations had also led to the generation of large amount of data and information. Creating backup for these voluminous data with efficient disaster recovery management systems is proving to be quite costly if planned and implemented within the organization. Hence, nearly all the organizations are turning to remote data backup service providers and outsourcing their business data storage solutions. The remote data backup solutions offered by Storagepipe are technically advanced with several key features that stand out in this crowded market.
- Integrated archiving technique extends your capabilities of data protection and storage and reduces the costs of comparatively expensive online remote data backup services
- Continuous data protection with non-stop backing up of crucial business data storage on file servers to maximize the granularity of data
- Bare metal restore that can restore various operating systems like Windows and Linux, along with different applications and data like Sun and AIX
- Comprehensive disaster recovery manager for the creation of a reliable disaster recovery plan, facilitating easy tracking of off-site data, with automated scripts and detailed recovery steps
- Business data storage and backup sets with rapid restores or instant archives for consolidating files onto a set of portable media that is directly readable to comply with regulatory requirements
- Open file remote data backup allows backup of open files also without disrupting operations
In spite of these advanced technologies in business data storage, Storagepipe remote data backup solutions are scalable for organizations of different sizes and affordable to all of them.
Please feel free to email/call for a free, no-obligation quote.