Why Data Archiving?
- Move inactive data off of production equipment
- Keep point-in-time copies of important data
- Quickly and easily retrieve archived data
- Fully automate your archiving process
- Extend data storage without infrastructure changes
For organizations that must store archival data for long-term retention, it’s the ideal way to ensure that this data can be accessed or retrieved at any time.
Electronic Archiving services are ideal for companies with compliance obligations related to data preservation. And Storagepipe also offers WORM (Write Once, Read Many) storage options to ensure data integrity.
Archival data is housed in an environmentally controlled area that is specifically designed for long term data storage. And unlike traditional archives, your data is viewable on-line, organized hierarchically and can be retrieved at any time.
Eliminate any worry about media corruption, storage conditions, data retrieval, hardware obsolescence and malfunctions, media alignment issues, oxidization, and re-catalogue and sorting issues.