Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Protect Your Data And Systems With Storagepipe’s DRaaS Solutions
Storagepipe’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) can mitigate risks and avoid the costly downtime from natural or manmade disasters.
At Storagepipe, we understand the anxiety and stress that comes with losing your data to a natural or manmade disaster. Our services provide you with piece of mind that your data is safe and secure – no matter your location. Storagepipe’s affordable DRaaS solution leverages cloud-based resources and off-site storage to match your business’ unique needs. Don’t let a disaster disrupt your business operations. We can help you get back online in minutes.
Prepare For The Unexpected
For over 15 years Storagepipe has created industry-leading DRaaS solutions giving you the confidence that your systems, applications, and data are secure and compliant. These solutions provide you with the most cost-effective and scalable solutions in the market.
- Servers are continuously synchronized to Storagepipe’s datacenter
- Immediate failover is available when your servers go down
- Hot site infrastructure, without capital investment
- Leverage Veeam for Off-Site Disaster Recovery, without investing in new infrastructure
- Full and Partial recovery options, for optimal performance and resource usage
- Secondary recovery data center, provisioned on an as-needed basis
- A budget-friendly alternative to disaster recovery Hot Sites
- Best-of-Breed solutions
IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) Disaster Recovery
- Local and off-site protection for IBM i (iSeries, AS/400)
- Combined Backup, Disaster Recovery and Archiving
- A Storagepipe cloud DR solution that eliminates the need for tape
A Strong Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) Plan Prepares You to Weather Data Disaster Storms
Hardware fails, hackers attack, data gets corrupted and disasters happen. Use this template to create your Disaster Recovery (DR) response to prepare your organization for common IT-based business disruptions. Whether you are managing your DR Plan internally or are entrusting a managed service provider to enact a Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) Plan with you, the document must contain detailed, accurate and up-to-date information about the IT operations of your organization.
Learn to reduce the business impact of potentially catastrophic incidents with Storagepipe’s DRaaS solutions today.