OFFICE 365 BACKUP
Total Protection For Email, Contacts And Other Office 365 Data
Easily protect your business’ critical Office 365 data. Storagepipe’s Cloud-to-Cloud backup and recovery services integrate seamlessly with businesses’ normal use and meet policy, compliance and disaster recovery requirements.
Office 365 Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Features
- Minimizes risk of data loss and assures availability of data
- Recover directly back to Office 365
- Helps meet audit and compliance requirements for backup and recovery
- Reduce employee downtime by easily restoring lost data
- Automated and on-demand backup
- Point-in-time recovery with accurate and granular restore
- Restore your data to its full and original state – including folder structures, categories, and more
- Long term and unlimited retention of data exactly how it was, reducing costs and meeting RPOs
- Stores all your Office 365 data in secure offsite storage, separated from Microsoft’s platform
The Cloud Needs A Backup Plan Too
You moved to Office 365 in an effort to reap the benefits of cloud technology. But your responsibility to protect corporate data does not change when you migrate to Office 365.
Office 365 does not protect you from the most common data loss scenarios. Many companies using cloud based SaaS applications are losing data, mostly due to employee errors. Cloud service providers like Microsoft don’t cover data loss due to those kinds of accidents, user errors and hacker attacks.
To ensure data protection and business continuity and to meet compliance demands, you need to protect your critical data from loss due to user mistakes, malicious behavior, or sync errors.
Storagepipe’s Cloud-to-Cloud Backup for Office 365 service provides your organization with critical data loss prevention through automated backup and storage of Office 365.