Veeam Cloud Connect
Easy and Trusted Cloud Backup with Veeam Platinum Cloud Provider and Pro-Partner Storagepipe
Storagepipe’s Secure Cloud Backup with Veeam Cloud Connect provides cloud-based remote backup protection for your local virtual machines, physical servers and data. Store an up-to-date copy or secondary copy of virtualized applications, restore files and virtual disks back to your local environment as needed.
Get Veeam Infrastructure In The Cloud With Just A Few Clicks
Cloud Connect capability makes it even easier for Veeam users to take advantage of Storagepipe’s state-of-the-art cloud and specialized disaster recovery capabilities. Save money and resources by leveraging cloud backup repository services from Storagepipe. Take advantage of Veeam’s Built-in WAN Acceleration technology and so much more.
Storagepipe’s Veeam Cloud Connect is the convenient, secure, and economical choice for protecting your Virtual Machines and physical servers, with backups off-site.
- VMWare and Hyper-V: Storagepipe protects both platforms, so that you can protect all of your virtual systems through a single trusted partner. Learn more about our Veeam appliance options.
- Physical Machine Protection: Windows, Linux, and AIX physical machine protection both on-premise and offsite.
- WAN Acceleration: Leverage Veeam’s built-in WAN Accelerator for optimized transfer speeds and the most efficient bandwidth consumption.
- End-To-End Encryption: AES-256 encryption is applied from the customer site before transfer through secure TLS/SSL, while preserving high data reduction ratios.
- Long Term Archiving: Simplify your data protection by integrating archiving within your Cloud Connect backup without requiring additional processes or hardware investments.
- State-Of-The-Art Datacenters: Infrastructure that meets compliance needs for SSAE 16, ISO 9001/27001, HIPAA, PIPEDA and others requirements.
- Implement in Minutes: Simply sign up, add your repository, and make it a target for backups.
How Does Veeam Cloud Connect Work?
Here is a brief description of how Storagepipe Cloud Connect works and keeps your data secure.
DRaaS As Part Of A Comprehensive Availability Strategy
Classic Disaster Recovery processes are often reliant upon duplication of data centre investments which reduce the available resources for production capacity and expansion. This limits management and technological flexibility in disaster recovery scenarios and in planning. Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) provides a comprehensive availability approach without duplication of resources and infrastructure.
Veeam® enables DRaaS as part of a comprehensive Hyper‑Availability strategy by embracing virtualization and storage investments in your datacenter and extending them through the hybrid cloud. Affordable and efficient VM replication delivers true cloud-based disaster recovery for ALL applications through the best and most trusted DRaaS provider Storagepipe.
Veeam Platinum Cloud Service Provider Storagepipe
Storagepipe has been a leading provider of online backup and disaster recovery services since 2001. We were the first partner to offer Veeam Backup and Replication in an as-a-Service model — including hardware, software and offsite storage — for complete protection.