Are you suffering these issues?
- Looking for the best Veeam Cloud Connect provider with security and performance?
- Concerned about increasingly targeted cyberattacks and insider threats?
- Need Backup and DR services for your Virtual Machines both on-prem and offsite?
- Need Backup and DR services for your Physical Machines?
- Want to protect your SaaS application like Microsoft 365 and your cloud workloads in AWS and Azure along with your existing VMware infrastructure?
- Working with multiple operating systems with varied Backup and disaster recovery RPO and RTO needs?
- Looking for cost savings while retaining efficient and reliable Backup and DR capabilities?
- Need to diversify your data storage locations while maintaining security and meeting compliance requirements?
The Storagepipe Difference
- Veeam Cloud Connect infrastructure with data security and high performance in just a few clicks
- Ransomware protection with Insider Protection and immutable storage options
- Virtual Machine Protection for VMware, Hyper-V and Nutanix combined with Veeam appliance options for local and cloud protection
- Physical Machine protection for Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX including full system recovery in the cloud
- Comprehensive cloud backup and recovery for Microsoft 365, AWS, Azure, as well as on-premise protection for VMware and Hyper-V
- Hot Site High Availability and Warm Site options for cost effective, flexible and rapid failover and Disaster Recovery
- Offsite Disaster Recovery with VMware Cloud Director hypervisor access, hosted in secure and SOC2 certified datacenters
Trusted Veeam Platinum Cloud and Service Provider
Storagepipe is an expert in providing services supporting Veeam Software®, offering support for Veeam Cloud Connect, Veeam Backup and Recovery, and Veeam Replication for Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS).
Our team of Backup as a Service and Disaster Recovery as a Service experts include certified Veeam Architects and Engineers that are experienced in supporting small, medium and enterprise businesses of all kinds and with a wide variety of requirements and service needs.
Veeam Backup and Recovery Services
Storagepipe offers Veeam Backup and Recovery in an as-a-Service model — including hardware, software and offsite storage — for complete data protection.
Storagepipe’s Veeam Appliances come pre-configured with best-of-breed technology, and all your backups are automatically performed and monitored.
Once installed, these Veeam appliances are fully-managed and maintenance-free. As your needs change, Storagepipe will adapt its configuration or even ship you a new appliance, without having to purchase new hardware.
Backups are configured to run locally for fast LAN based recovery and are securely transferred offsite using Storagepipe’s Veeam Cloud Connect service in case of disaster and for long term retention and archiving.
Veeam Cloud Connect
Storagepipe’s secure Cloud-enabled Veeam Backup with Veeam Cloud Connect provides convenient, secure, and economical cloud-based remote backup protection for your local virtual machines, physical servers and data. Store an up-to-date secondary copy of virtual or physical machines, and restore files, virtual disks or full systems back to your local environment as needed.
The Cloud Connect capability also makes it even easier for Veeam users to take advantage of Storagepipe’s cloud and specialized Disaster Recovery Services (DRaaS).
Cloud-enabled Veeam Replication and DRaaS
Networking has always been the most technically unpleasant part of any DR implementation. In order enable failover capability, you would need to set up VPNs and deal with significant network complexity to preserve communications across hosts in different physical locations before, during and after failover.
Veeam Cloud Connect simplifies this process for Veeam Replication and Disaster Recovery.
Transparent networking offers a complete networking overlay that enables seamless integration of the local and off-site components of your DR plan. This all happens without having to change any of your TCP/IP settings, and while also offering full control over both default gateways and public IP address settings.
Recognized Veeam Impact Partner Award Winner
In March 2020, Storagepipe proudly announced that it has been selected as the 2019 Veeam Rising Star Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year, North America by Veeam® Software. The Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year award recognizes the quality of Veeam delivered cloud services and the first-class support and expert knowledge that are incorporated into our business strategy.
Storagepipe’s cloud services innovation and exceptional growth positioned us for this award as we continue to expand our portfolio of Backup and Recovery, Cloud Infrastructure and Hosting, Disaster Recovery and Cybersecurity services.
Storagepipe Awarded 2020 Veeam Impact Partner – Veeam Cloud Service Provider VCSP Growth Partner of the Year, North America
- Microsoft 365 Services
- Veeam Platinum ProPartner
3 Steps for Effective Data Backup and Recovery
- Microsoft 365 Services
We’ve launched! Check out our new website and come meet your Cloud and Disaster Recovery Heroes
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Managed IT Services
Happy Holidays from Storagepipe
- Notes from Storagepipe
Veeam Replication and DRaaS
Secure DRaaS within your Veeam ConsolePlatinum Provider
Veeam Backup and Recovery
Proven and Trusted On-premise and Cloud Backup for all your virtual, physical and cloud environmentsPlatinum Provider
Veeam Cloud Connect
Easy and Trusted Cloud Backup with Platinum Cloud Provider