Improve your real-time visibility and proactive decision-making with Vulnerability Scanning monitoring, reporting and strategic recommendations
- Vulnerability Scans for desktops and servers
- Dark Web Scanning for domain analysis
- Data breach liability review with Personal Identifiable Information (PII) identification
- High level and detailed Cybersecurity reports with recommendations
What is Vulnerability Scanning?
Vulnerability Scanning examines computer networks to identify security weaknesses that can leave your organization exposed to cyber threats.
Why is it Important?
Bad-actors and hackers are also using vulnerability scanners to identify ways to gain unauthorized access to networks. So it becomes a critical tool to highlight required updates and improvements to your systems so you can proactively scan your environment and address vulnerabilities before those adversaries conduct attacks.
We can help you identify key vulnerabilities such as:
- Weak network configuration settings
- Out of date software and applications
- Vulnerabilities due to outdated devices
- Denial of service vulnerabilities
Benefits of Vulnerability Scanning Services
With Storagepipe’s vulnerability scanning services, you can enjoy key benefits such as:
- Quick and easy deployment of services
- Clear reports of vulnerabilities discovered
- Actionable and prioritized remediation guidance
- Your in-house IT teams focused on addressing vulnerabilities rather than discovering them
- Help and guidance regarding future security investments and automated processes
- Control over your cyber hygiene to avoid giving hackers an easy way to compromise your organization
Minimize Your Risk Exposure With Our Managed Vulnerability Scanning Service
In addition to reliable Backup and Disaster Recovery Services, Storagepipe provides Cybersecurity as a Service (SECaaS) across our managed cloud and data recovery solutions, supported by our first-class in-house technical team.
The Vulnerability Scanning Service is part of our cybersecurity portfolio to help protect your organization from external attacks targeting your systems.
Your business’s network and infrastructure is constantly changing and growing and that can introduce new vulnerabilities. Those vulnerabilities need to be identified and quickly addressed to avoid exposure of critical data and assets.
Storagepipe Can Help!
Storagepipe’s Vulnerability Scanning service provides the latest vulnerability scanning capability and experience to proactively inspect your network and provide the insight and guidance to address security weaknesses. Combined with comprehensive Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Managed Firewall, Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam solutions, we defend your infrastructure through proactive external and internal threat analysis, resolution and ongoing monitoring of your network, systems and data.
Strengthen the control and visibility into your cybersecurity status even further by utilizing detailed critical protection and access reports, and take proactive and meaningful action with the guidance of security and corrective recommendations summaries.
Need Additional Help? We’ve Got Your Back.
Everything you need in one professionally managed cybersecurity service. Get peace of mind with a defined service and a team of experienced cyber pros to help continually protect your business. Our advanced cybersecurity services are built on software with years of research and development, cyber analysis and technology from some of the most secure, complex, and fast-paced security environments in the world.
Storagepipe works with small, medium and enterprisesized businesses, providing complete cyber and data
security services including:
Data Protection Starts with Data Loss and Corruption Prevention
- Prevent suspicious internal and external activity and data theft
- Improve organization’s security posture and readiness
- Prevent unauthorized software installation, access to local admin tools, public webmail and social media access
- Protect your business from ransomware and security breaches from known malware attacks
- Increase organizational awareness and responsiveness to security with detailed reports and recommendations
- Prevent delays in critical response with automation and real-time monitoring